The Photos
- The Williams River Climb - 7K of climbing
- The A team will not catch me!!!
- I knew I shouldn't have ate all that food last night
- Can you go get that 20lb package that I left at the bottom of the climb?
- The Bull Monahan rejects the helmet rule - this is the mountains - there are no rules
- Can you take this? Chad "Junior" Hill said it clashed with my outfit.
- The Canadian making a fashion statement
- "Well yeah I know I got dropped but the wattage was too high on the Ranger Station Climb" - The Bullit
- A Team catches remnants of B team - focuses next on leader Lambie
- Mito is pleased with his new farmer tan
- Abdu thoughts on Chainless - "He had a bad day in the saddle but his ass is looking spectular"
- Chainless exclaiming "Now I know why I cramped...my quick release was too tight"
The Video
No comments:
Post a Comment