Wednesday Night Worlds - Racing Profiles

Friday, March 28, 2008

THE ROOSTER TO LIVE AND RIDE AGAIN

Chainless "the truth" Donzella, renowned physician, bike rider and confidante has seemingly saved the rooster from his death bed. Reports that workmen at the Mount Calvary Cemetery were preparing his box had the cycling world in a state of disbelief. "When I heard the news today I was shocked! I knew I had to do something to help my mentor and friend ". I quickly consulted with my colleagues out west, at the famed and locked down "Area 51". After much deliberation, we found the source of the "so called Avian flu" to be no more then a common strain of Ox-mule influenza. It appears the rooster had contracted it while doing solo training rides this winter on wet "horse $hit" laden roads. Most likely near West Alexander or Claysville PA.

I quickly mixed up a combination of Tamiflu and Vancomycin and infused it intravenously into the Rooster. He was last seen wondering around looking for a "spigot "? It does appear, however that he will be ready for BITM in 4 weeks time. "His recovery will be usual. If he takes his Tylenol on schedule, in two days he can ride the trainer. By the weeks end he should be feeling well enough to ride outside again", Chainless stated.


As for his mental state, I can not comment. My prayers and thoughts are with him and his family in his time of need.........
Joseph G. Donzella DO

No comments: